Oct 14, 2012

Glorious Aquadelic


Today I'm showing you a mani that I loved to wear so much, I briefly contemplated just keeping it on for the whole week :D
This match made in nail polish heaven is China Glaze Aquadelic and two fingers topped with Essence Glorious Aquarious. I did the pick-up and put-back dance with both of these polishes for weeks. With Glorious Aquarious, there was always a glitter topper that I wanted more. In the case of Aquadelic, well, I ordered For Audrey months ago from my local beauty supply, and this little one just kept taunting me "We're really similar! I'm just not as dusty! Take me home!". So I did, finally. I'm also planning to just order For Audrey online as soon as I find a shop that has a decent shipping rate. 


I'm so glad I gave in to these two in the end. Aquadelic is a bit runny, but otherwise the formula is great and Glorious Aquarious is just packed with the most beautiful multi-size turquoise and clear to orange shifting glitter. It's also one of the easier glitter toppers to apply, with the pieces laying flat and not clumping up at one place.



The above two pictures were taken under artificial light, making the colors a little less vibrant. I love this mani in any condition. The colors and glitter are just so cheerful, I can basically hear "Under the Sea" right now :) 

I hope you like this mani as much as I did, thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love the glitter

    I have chosen you for an award! Here is the link:
    http://megsmanicures.blogspot.com/2012/11/blog-your-heart-out.html

    ReplyDelete